Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Tuesday

So far I have: done the dishes, made bread, made rice, and...

I kept my word! I have completed (finally) my cushion covers. :D I love the fabrics I chose to do this project: hello's in many languages & multi-color rain drops.
I did a dumdum move while measuring but it worked itself out in the end, it always does. After that it was smooth sailing~

Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk
(Special appearance by my girl. I think she is actually starting to enjoy the camera, haha.)

& I added another goodie to the wall in our bedroom. Go me! (I just put the heart that was in the living room into the frame and hung it up. Yeah~)

Wall Art - Bedroom
Wall Art - Bedroom

I feel very accomplished. I must now work out and get shredded. *hulk roar*

No comments: