Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photo Walk R

It has been rainy and gloomy since Saturday. Aji and I were finally able to go out for a long, overdue walk around the neighborhood. She was so excited about sniffing everything and I was excited about the weather being so perfect I could be out in short sleeves.

This week I looked for color.

Photowalk R
Photowalk R
Photowalk R
Photowalk R
Photowalk R
Photowalk R
Photowalk R

I need to find somewhere else to do my photo walks, I don't have much variety. Maybe a nearby park somewhere..

I spent my Wednesday carving stamps. It was a project for Style School and I'm so into it. It's so fun to carve out the rubber; something like popping packaging bubble wrap, just satisfying to do. It almost didn't happen though because my dog had decided the wood handle of my carving tool would be delicious and was 60% through the bottom where you put in the metal part and 30% through the top when I found her with it. She almost went to doggie heaven that night. So I had to tape off the top and bottom of the handle so I wouldn't get splinters. One of the metal parts fit into the handle and the other had to be taped to some wooden chopsticks. Here's what I've made so far!

Handcarved Stamp Set
Handcarved Stamp Set
Handcarved Stamp Set
This flower is my favorite!

I found these stamps at Michaels and they were way too cute to pass up (Need to look in the kids' section more often). It will be my last purchase for a long time. hehe...
Cutest stamps ever

No comments: