Friday, February 19, 2010

home & garden show

Today was very much a fast forward day. I don't know where the time went but I know it was well spent! There wasn't much to the show but we did pick up a few cards here and there and we got ourselves a Smart Living Steam Mop. We couldn't pass it up after the demonstration. :D I think it is sooo cool and will be much better than our swiffer (darn, what to do with those leftover refills?!). However, the best part of my day was having a vanilla cone from Sonic. <3


flowers galore
flowers galore
flowers galore
{I can never pass up flowers!}

This one is for Bora who has a "shih tzu from another mother" type relationship with Aji...

rest
{forever one of my favorite pictures of my little girl-doggie}

"The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings." J.M. Barrie, from Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens

No comments: