Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House.

We signed loan application documents today. I realize again how inconsistent my signature is.
I think we have a really good mortgage broker because he really puts us at ease, is really good at explaining everything so we noobs get the picture straight, and he gave us some Ghiradelli milk chocolate with caramel. Just kidding on the last one (kinda, it was so delicious), but he is really holding our hand through this whole process and we always seem to walk out feeling more comfortable with the home-buying process. I hope it doesn't sound like we're completely naive and utterly reliant upon this man; I'm just saying he's doing a really great job and I would totally recommend him to other first-or-more home buyers.
Timeline-wise, we just have to wait now. This week is going by oh-so-slowly which is so odd because usually my days/weeks fly by. Everything is happening so quickly yet it's not rushed. I really do believe God brought us to this house and has His hand upon this process and how all the timing is going with all parts of the process. I guess I'm just a little nervous and excited. My dream for 2010 is coming true so soon! We're hoping to close by March 5th.

This is our house's floor plan. It's flipped horizontally though.


I really want to go back and take more detailed pictures so I get more of an idea of what we'll need and where we'll put things, so we'll probably do that soon. It is gorgeous!

No comments: