Tuesday, January 12, 2010

IF...

If I were a month, I’d be June.
     
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
     
If I were a time of day, I’d be 10:30am.
     
If I were a "planet," an object in space, I’d be a normal star.
     
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a halibut (so that I taste delicious).

If I were a direction, I’d be west.
     
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be an end table.
     
If I were a liquid, I'd be baby oil.
     
If I were a gemstone, I’d be something yellow.
     
If I were a tree, I’d be a love tree with heart leaves.

     
If I were a tool, I’d be a ruler/measuring tape.
     
If I were a flower, I’d be a hydrangea bunch.
     
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a cool breeze.
     
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
     
If I were a color, I’d be mint.
     
If I were an emotion, I’d be peace.
     
If I were a fruit, I’d be an apple.
     
If I were a sound, I’d be softly breathing in and out.
     
If I were an element, I’d be oxygen.
     
If I were a car, I'd be a creamy Kia Soul.
     
If I were a food, I’d be rice cake soup.
     
If I were a place, I’d be a house with huge windows letting in light to the coziest corner.
     
If I were a material, I’d be spandex.
     
If I were a taste, I’d be natural strawberry.
     
If I were a scent, I’d be citrus.
     
If I were an animal, I’d be a friendly cat.
     
If I were an object, I’d be a pair of glasses.
     
If I were a body part, I'd be the eyes. 
     
If I were a facial expression, I’d be calm & stress-free.
     
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be broken in flats, the one that goes with everything.

No comments: