Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Walk F - The Park at River Walk


(swinging.)

I feel like I say too much when I share my photos. I try not to because "shouldn't the photo speak for itself?" but I like to explain what I saw and why I took that photo and what you should see in it too. I hope it doesn't take too much away from the photograph. I'll try to stay quiet.


Photo Walk F
I need a bird lover to tell me what that is!
Photo Walk F
Can you spot it flying away?
Photo Walk F

Photo Walk F
What do you see?


Photo Walk F
Do you know what this is? It's...
Photo Walk F
beautiful...
Photo Walk F
and dreamy.


Photo Walk F
We walked together for close to an hour.


Photo Walk F
Photo Walk F

Photo Walk FPhoto Walk F
Photo Walk F

Don't you love the sound of a bubbling brook?

Photo Walk F
Photo Walk F
Photo Walk F
Photo Walk F

No comments: