Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Potato Pie

This was my first time baking & tasting a sweet potato pie. It was really really easy to bake from scratch and oh-so-freakin-delicious. It tastes like pumpkin pie to me, since it has the same flavor notes (ingredients), but has that sweet potato texture when it's mashed. Overall, it is major yumminess that I wish I could share. I also made the pie crust myself, but I might just buy it from the store next time just to compare and see how good homemade really is. I just can't tell & it only makes for more dishes.

Sweet Potato Pie

Sweet Potato Pie

I got myself a year of pro status on flickr. I'm hoping to make it worth it with all of the photos I plan on taking this year, so visit if you'd like here.
I also remixed my xanga theme. It has probably been a whole year since I've done that & no one probably knows because xanga doesn't take you to the original site unless you want to leave a comment. I really like it! So pink and fresh & spring-like. :D

No comments: