Thursday, February 11, 2010

treats & goodies

I sent some "care packages" this week to my family because it's my mom's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMMA!
The sister also got one because I found one more little box. Her friend thought I got her a phone. AHAHA. (I sent it in my cell phone box which is itty bitty.)

Care Packages
Care Packages
Care Packages
Care Packages

I really hope it got there looking like it did before it left me. :D I loved prettifying everything and making the card (which houses a really cool present).
Ooh and you can't see it but the cookies are all cut into heart shapes! They are maple cookies. The sister requested blondies so I put some of those in there too.
I wish I could send one of these to everyone I know for Valentine's day. I'm sorry I can't, but I hope you know I love you.

I haven't done much crafting (I'm just not in the mood these days... but I have finished some books!) but here's the last one I did. I drew me and Aji and Tare drew himself. He forgot about giving himself ear space so he looks like a little girl. AHAHA. Aji is my favorite.

Wooden Family
Wooden Family

I eagerly await Friday because it's pay day. I excitedly await Saturday because it's LA Street Food Fest!! Can't wait! I'm going to make that my photo walk for this week.

No comments: