Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another day of filling in

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Aquaphor ointment. I cannot live without this stuff, it's a serious thing.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I just use all kinds of drugstore makeup, usually just tinted moisturizer. I do love the Urban Decay eyeliners though!

3. Favorite flower?
I've always loved baby's breath but I really love chrysanthemums these days.

4. Favorite clothing store?
I don't have a favorite but I always stop by F21, AE, and Express these days.

5. Favorite perfume?
Guess, the silver one. I don't use perfume anymore though since it seems to tickle Tare's nose.

6. Heels or flats?
Flats. I wish I could bear heels but I usually choose comfort over height.

7. Do you make good grades?
Yes, I used to when I went to school.

8. Favorite colors?
Mint and red these days. Pops of colors for spring!

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. I don't like that stuff. I prefer sleep.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, but not often. I prefer tea.

11. Do you like swimming?
I like floating around on my back.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
LOL yes. At Red Robin's or other restaurants... but not fast food fries.

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Aveeno anything. Love that stuff!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes.
LOL OK I'm already married.

15. Do you get mad easily?
Not usually.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
What? No.

17. Any phobias?
Any insect with wings, spiders, all insect-like creatures; dots arranged in a way that is creepy to me, especially 3-D ones; I also dislike seeing spaces between the floorboards in high places.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No. But I do like my nails short.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Anything could have been a near death experience. But no, no injuries from accidents or anything.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Not really. Sometimes I get an iced coffee from Starbucks or I drink the Korean mocha coffee mix. It's all about the sugar. hehe.


You're it!! ♥ ♥

No comments: