Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Early Start

I can't believe it's only 11am right now. Usually this is around the time I wake up again (because I wake up twice, once for Tare's send-off to work and once for well, the rest of the day) but I woke up around 7:30am to go sign our loan documents. Please, please pray that we will close on Friday!! This is really close because we were planning on signing yesterday, but since it takes some time for the bank to look over the papers and get everything together, it's making me nervous. We really would prefer to move in during the weekend! Thank you ahead of time. :D

I received Alfresco yesterday (remember the wishlist?). Here, let me introduce you...



Oh, and the best part of my day: sbux barista asked for my name, I said "Hana" and she said "how do you spell that?" and I said "h-a-n-a" and this is what she heard apparently.

yeah, OK lady. It wasn't even noisy or busy, she was just obviously not all there. Thanks.

5 comments:

mlksp said...

hahahahahahahahahah. i love it. and i also love your bag. <3 ... did you name it alfresco... or is that what it's called? hehe.

hana said...

The bag itself is called Alfresco. It's an Anthropologie bag if you're interested :D

Marisa said...

i love that bag. and your starbucks story made me laugh. cheers!

Disney said...

haha! That bag is adorable, Hondu! :o)

jozen said...

oohhh!! another bag lover. i just bought the "small and mighty" from anthro. can't wait until it comes!!!