1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was and is from the Bible.
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Samaritan's Purse.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a monstrous table of Korean food. Haemul tang (seafood stew), soft tofu stew, budeh jjigeh with udon noodles and rice cakes, galbi (short ribs), etc. Sigh, I salivate.
4. My hair is very long, straight, and thin. I usually leave it down straight because it feels heavy when I tie it up. And I'm too lazy to curl it often.
5. If at first you don't succeed figure out why you didn't and try again a different way.
6. I have always been very cautious. It takes me time to respond (think before you say!) and I tend to try to figure things out by myself before asking someone else for help.
7. Oh....and by the way.... I really want some pho.
Join in here!