Friday, March 26, 2010

fill in the blank friday

1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was and is from the Bible.

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Samaritan's Purse.

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a monstrous table of Korean food. Haemul tang (seafood stew), soft tofu stew, budeh jjigeh with udon noodles and rice cakes, galbi (short ribs), etc. Sigh, I salivate.

4.  My hair is very long, straight, and thin. I usually leave it down straight because it feels heavy when I tie it up. And I'm too lazy to curl it often.

5.  If at first you don't succeed figure out why you didn't and try again a different way.

6.  I have always been very cautious. It takes me time to respond (think before you say!) and I tend to try to figure things out by myself before asking someone else for help.

7.  Oh....and by the way.... I really want some pho.




Join in here!

1 comment:

sharonlei said...

Cute fill-in-the-blanks. :) I can't put my hair up oftem too! I get headaches... but I have lots of hair, so that's probably why. :)

xx Love & Aloha