Friday, March 12, 2010

fill in the blank friday

(join in and link back to here)

1.  The best day ever was too difficult for me to choose. I'd say every date with Tare that went perfectly up until now including wedding day and vacations to pretty and cool destinations.

2.  My favorite meal of the day is dinner because it's fun to prepare while waiting for Tare to get home and there's more selection to choose from if we eat out.

3.  This weekend I am moving and cleaning and without internet.

4.  Never in my life have I dated any other person than my husband, smoked, gone clubbing, worn red shoes, done drugs, eaten or even smelled a durian, bungee-jumped, and very many other things. This all seems very random.

5.  The only thing better than normal Korean food is Korean food made by my grandmother. I miss it a lot! Nothing I make is exactly the same, and I don't think it ever will be. Can't wait until she comes in May!

6.  I could really do with some breakfast. I don't know why I'm so hungry at 6am, I think I'll just go back to sleep.

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was this skirt. I wish there were more dresses and skirts in store because I am so ready for spring and bare legs!

Enjoy your weekend! like this panda bear

1 comment:

Patti said...

Cute skirt - I've wore skirts 5 times in the last 8 days and I sprayed tanned to help the spring time effect!

yay spring!