Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Walk R - Neighborhood Sunset

I've been waiting for a chance to be able to walk around the neighborhood during sunset time and take some pictures and I finally got to yesterday! I tried a slightly different technique with macro shooting on my P&S and I think it looks great. :D


Photo Walk R
{Unfinished homes across the street}

Photo Walk R
{The "tree fence" I mentioned in my previous post, there's a mansion inside!}

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R
{Small, but still a mountain range we see from our backyard}

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R
{That's our house}

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

Photo Walk R

3 comments:

jozen said...

WOW, your photos are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

hana said...

Thank you ^^

Marisa said...

great use of light... i particularly love the second to last one.