Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Up in the Night

Last night I went to bed around 11pm.

This morning I woke up around 1:30am.

I was woken by the sounds of my dog jumping off the bed, sniffing around, and walking around the room.
I am very sensitive to her sounds these days because she hasn't been feeling well and eventually what really got me up was the smell.
I checked out the pad near the door where she does her business in the middle of the night. It was pretty disgusting and definitely not normal stool. It stank like no other.
I decided to clean it up and since it was so dirtied, I just stayed up to do some laundry so her other pad could get washed just in case she needed to go again.

She kept scratching at the door to be with me so I brought her out with me to wait. It was because of her after all. But she wouldn't settle and kept walking around (which makes me paranoid since she might go on the carpet somewhere in the house). So this is what I did.





Is that not the cutest thing? Little feet and tail sticking out, it looked so funny!

We're going to the vet tomorrow to check her out. I really hope it's not irritable bowel syndrome, which is what the internet diagnosed her symptoms as.
Poor Aji. Poor me who has to clean up after her.

2 comments:

missy pig said...

i hope she's okay! and thats adorable, the love btw u and ur dog :)

stephanie said...

Poor Aji. i hope she is feeling better soon. It's so sad to see pets feel bad. =(