Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome Home!

Lookie what I have here!


{fun frame! I just watched The Princess and the Frog.}

I was driving around all morning picking up the keys (finally!), getting the closing documents, stopping by the post office for the mail keys, and the bank to change our address!

I received some housewarming presents from the sales office and our real estate agent. They are full of goodies! The basket seems to be a tropical or Asian theme with ginger spice cake, ginger candy, different teas, and cute glasses and plates.










Mojito mint and lime infused green tea. Sounds awesome! I love mojito, I love green tea, I think I will love this tea.



Thank you for your prayers regarding our house buying process. It didn't go exactly as planned time-wise but we are so grateful to have found a house we love and have had wonderful people to help us along the way. Having a home of our own has been my biggest dream for this year and I can't believe it happened so quickly! I can't wait to get in there and start moving in, decorating, and doing things only homeowners do! (like sealing grout! tonight! I'm so excited!)

4 comments:

mlksp said...

wow. they actually give you housewarming presents there? cool!!!! :D so when will you begin moving?

missy pig said...

so nice of them to give u housewarming presents :O

jozen said...

how exciting!!

i can still remember when hubby and i purchased our first place :)

great blog...

j. said...

haha i LOVE that you are excited to do the grout! i hate doing stuff like that, but it might be because my husband and i have flipped 5 houses since we've been married and i've done enough constructiony type stuff from that to last me a lifetime!!

the housewarming presents are too cute!