Friday, April 9, 2010

fill in the blank friday

1.  The strangest thing I've ever eaten was horse meat? I don't know, it wasn't completely strange to me but some things I eat would probably be strange to some non-Korean people. Like soondae (yummy stuff in pig intestine) or gopchang (small intestine of cattle).

{soondae, credits}


{gopchang, credits}

2.  My best friend is the cutest. <3

3.  If I could live in a different era it would be in the future because I don't know enough about the past eras to even choose.

4.  I like being young and married.

5.  If you only know one thing about me it should be it takes time for me to let myself be known at my most comfortable level. It's not that I don't want to get to know you, I just have trouble letting go of my quietness in the beginning.

6.  My favorite book of all time is the Bible because even though I still don't know what everything means in its entirety, I will keep reading it again and I will always go back to it. The words are stored in my heart. I rarely reread books, this is the only one!

7.  The one beauty product I couldn't live without is eyelash curler/mascara and eyeliner (those are like a set = one). I look droopy and naked without it now.

8.  Blogging is fun, meaningful, something I can pour myself into at this time. I don't have features or sponsors or well-written articles, but it's a happy, humble place for me.

9.  If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Rachel McAdams. She is so beautiful and stands out to me. I would also choose Choi SiWon. He's doing really well in his debut drama right now! Maybe we could be brother/sister since I heard we look alike. In rare moments at a certain angle I see it when I'm watching him act. I'm not sure if I really want to look alike with a guy, but whatever.

{for those who don't know what he looks like}

10.  One of the best feelings in the world is being understood and acknowledged the way I intended.


Join in here!

3 comments:

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

love your answers!

droppin' by from Lauren's!

have a great weekend!

r u s s said...

I've eaten Horse Meat :)
It tastes like Cow Meat. When I had it, I was never told that it was horse. My cousins and uncles only told me hours after eating it. Pig Intestine is also eaten here, same goes with Chicken Intestine. They're called Isaw. But I don't eat them, I just can't get myself too. Hahaa!

Your answer in #10 is so true.
Nothing beats the feeling of being understood and acknowledged, not only at work, but even at home.

I'm hopping from Yani's and would like to be blog friends with you. Have a nice weekend.
☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈

jozen said...

i think your posts are wonderful!!

keep em coming!