Friday, April 16, 2010

fill in the blank friday

You are a Delight

1.  The first thing I do in the morning is ask what time it is and what my husband wants for breakfast.

2.  Every night before bed I listen to Tare read me Proverbs chapter of the day.

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is eat something sweet like an ice cream cone from McDonalds!

4.  Something that makes me cringe is the sound of a utensil scratching a bowl/plate. Ugh, it gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

5.  Social situations make me anxious. I just get through it and feel drained afterwards.

6.  I like to collect pandas. They can be on anything: shirts, panties, dolls, shoes, bags, etc. But I won't get just any panda item, it has to be cute enough for me.

7.  Weekends are for relaxing, going out on dates, watching One Night Two Days and WGM. We're going to volunteer tomorrow! How fun!

Join in here!

No comments: