Sunday, April 11, 2010

Run for the Kingdom

Early yesterday morning we attended a run-a-thon to benefit the FLOOD ministry. Tare ran a mile. We thought it would be hard because we don't run and haven't since high school, but I guess P90X does work. He did it really really fast. It was almost a little sad because he ran with moms and dads with strollers and little children. LOL. There was 5k and 10k too. It all ended in like 15 min. though. I hear 145 people showed up this year.

Run for the Kingdom
Run for the Kingdom
Run for the Kingdom

The neighborhood it was set up in was so pretty! The houses were beautiful, I walked around and took a few pictures of the ones I liked.
Photowalk Saturday
Photowalk Saturday
Love the red chairs and tall door.

Photowalk Saturday
This house! It looks so perfect! White picket fence, two story white house trimmed with green, beautiful wreaths on their doors, and huge lawn! They also had amazing roses along their house. They even had a rose arch at their gate!
Photowalk Saturday
Photowalk Saturday

Photowalk Saturday
Some encouragement for the new week ahead :D

1 comment:

twilas vintage clothing said...

P90x!! I have been wanting to try but I just started Crossfit which I hear is alot like it but at a gym...muscle confusion.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com