Saturday, April 24, 2010

short weekend getaway

I have many pictures, too many to share in one post, so I want to direct you to my flickr. I want to share my favorites here.


who lives...
penny bar
The way to Pismo Beach was the way Tare takes to go to work so we stopped by the penny bar he sometimes eats at with his coworkers. Everything, including the floor and pool table, is covered in pennies.

cow crossing
excuse me lady cow! The highway we took was the most isolated, curvy, windy, lumpy, up and down road I've ever been on.

Splash Cafe
Lunch at Splash Cafe where they have the best clam chowder!
Splash Cafe

yogurt goodness!
1st time having some frozen yogurt with all those toppings you choose yourself. It was pretty tasty.

Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach
I love this photo of Tare. He says he likes this one better.
Pismo Beach

cracked crab
Dinner at Cracked Crab, me being a crab above.
cracked crab
cracked crab
Tare cracked all those crab legs and lobster tails for me to eat with a fork! I'm so spoiled :D

sunset pismo beach
sunset pismo beach

It was a short time away, but it was very sweet.

good together

5 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

these are some beautiful pictures you have taken! YUM, i love froyo and crab!! =)

Cafe Fashionista said...

That clam chowder looks amazing! I'm so glad you had a fabulous time, my love!! :)

mlksp said...

ah. good pictures. i like them. the sunset picture is my wallpaper <3 so pretty.

missy pig said...

another topsy turvy road?? haha
wow i wanna visit that penny bar

jozen said...

LOVE all the pics you took!!!