Tuesday, May 11, 2010

lunch date

Tare is working in town today so we had lunch together! We met for pizza and ice cream at the Marketplace which has shops, restaurants, and a theater. Many people sit around the fountain area at night and it's probably one of the most frequented places in this city (especially by teenagers it seems).

the Marketplace
the Marketplace
the Marketplace

We were there on Friday night to watch Iron Man 2. There was a line all way the back around the side of the theater to get in that night.

the Marketplace
the Marketplace
the Marketplace
the Marketplace

After lunch I came home and checked the mail. I got my package from PhatStraps! Guess what it is?


A wrist strap for my camera since I don't enjoy using the neck strap most of the time.


I love that it's cute and so soft because of the minky fabric on the inside. The nylon straps are also very sturdy so no worries if I accidentally lose my grip! It came really fast because it shipped on the day I purchased it, but I bought a "ready-to-ship" one. There are a lot of fabric choices on their website at phatstraps.com and they're made to order so it takes a little longer if you don't choose one that's pre-made. I might even get a regular camera strap next time since it's much prettier than a plain black strap. :D

2 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a pretty location!

love that camera strap but i can't believe you don't like neck straps! i wear my neck strap all the time (it has a camera strap cover made by yours truly)! i think i'm just mostly afraid if i drop it... it would be around my neck! but i guess yours would be around your wrist, but that strap has to be pretty sturdy huh??

thenextarrow said...

love those floral shots. so gorgeous.

xo Alison