Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May the 4th be with you

 
{April in review}

April was such a rush. What I loved about April:
-I finally got my pretty camera.
-The weather cleared up and is now regularly in the 70s-80s. That means I can wear shorts and skirts with bare legs!
-I drove Tare's car for the first time. I am too short to comfortably reach the clutch even with the seat all the way forward and steering wheel pulled down but I still did it! I can start without stalling but I'm afraid to go fast so I can't get past 2nd gear. LOL.
-We were very active on the weekends and we got out and drove and enjoyed nature more. God's creation is ever so beautiful.
-Tare and I made a very important decision together and I couldn't be happier about it.
-Although it started in March, I have been reconnecting with a friend. It more than makes up for losing one.

I have a feeling May is going to be so much fun too! Looking forward to in May:
-Already experienced KMF! (2PM~ kya~! I've decided I will no longer feel old about being a fangirl. They're around my age, so no shame! I will proudly scream Wooyoung's name. iheartudong)
-LOST episodes! I'm sad the series is ending but it makes me want to see the last few episodes and season finale that much more!
-Kicking it up a notch with P90X. Feel the burn. 54---32---1go!
-Meeting my long time penpal for her college graduation. It will be our first face to face!
-Visiting San Francisco for a weekend with Tare.
-A possible anniversary present. :D
-My family coming to visit! <3 Umma Appa Halmoni Halabuji Boradari. <3 ehehehe I can't wait.


What are you looking forward to this month?

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

Heheh cute post title! I can't believe it's May already either... it's like the year is almost half over!! I think that for me, blogging has made the time just FLY BY! I keep hearing about P90X... I should really try it out sometime, although I would probably hate myself immensely while I'm doing it... LOL!

My parents are coming into town today, for a week, so I am super excited! Besides that I don't have much going on but hopefully finishing the basement and then going to my brother in law's wedding over Memorial Weekend! Happy May!!

missy pig said...

oh so happy for having a family reunion and san fran trip!!
well..i'm mostly looking forward to the end of my semester alas!

junghwa by amy stewart said...

Good luck with your P90X. How long have you been doing it so far?

hana said...

It's been 2 weeks!