Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A to Z

colors in the sky
{a wisp of rainbow}

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: off. My house is actually a really good temperature for me although it's 90 degrees outside. (Just me though, not Tare or Aji.)

B- My BEDROOM theme is: white, blue, and gray. I love these colors together.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: 2002 Silver Toyota Camry. I hope we can switch it out next year! I have a cute car in mind. ;D

D- My DESK looks: blank. very open, I suppose you could call it clean.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: first at 4:40am, then at ~8:30-9am. Today, I didn't take the nap and I'm feeling it. (headaches!)

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: hair on my head.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: cars, shoes, and Tare's manly stuff. like lawn mower and tools.

H- My HOME is: spacious and open.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: Q-tips. they are always lying around after I do my eye makeup or take a shower. can't they pick themselves up and get to the trash can?

J- My favorite JUICE is: i say grape.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the really big island. LOVE the space!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my mom, dad, grandparents, and boradari.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Tax refund check for the house credit! w00t

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: young? We are the youngest kids on the block. yeh.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: a whole lot of kimchi. all kinds. in BOTH refrigerators.

P- My last house PARTY was: never. unless you mean at someone else's house.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: goldfish crackers. I had that for lunch. (ha ha no, I'm just not in the mood to eat anything in particular. I make more of an effort for Tare.)

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: kitchiving room. aka the kitchen + living room which is all just one wide open space. lovesit.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Tresemme although I was recently using Aveeno. I use Aveeno everything.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: erg 52"?

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Aji. sometimes. but otherwise nothing fits because it's a platform bed!

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: a few days ago, my dad did it before leaving. he just likes cleaning.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: dead weeds in my backyard. that's a good thing.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: spending muh-nayy. then I would get some filters for my camera, the loveliest camera strap ever, and a new lens.

Y- My YARD is: rectangular and big. and empty.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: anywhere from 10:30pm to 11:30pm. tonight it will be the former because I am TIRED.

I hope that was as fun for you as it was for me. *yawn* 
I lack emotion right now, so very much in a 'whatever' mood.

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe this was a fun post to read! i'm soo jealous you have a big island in your kitchen, i would LOVE to have one of those. and i would totally be spending my money on the same things as you... camera related stuff!!