Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Years & Counting...

two years

Today is my wedding anniversary! Tare and I are celebrating in Seattle. A very relaxing way to start this exciting week :)
A month ago, we had a photoshoot with Fern while we were visiting San Francisco. She's so cute and talented~ it was a fun session and we ended up with a lot of great photos. These are some of my favorites, the rest can be seen by visiting my flickr.

two years
two years
two years
two years
two years
two years

Jeff, there's so much I could say but all that I will say here is... marrying you is the best thing I ever did. God has blessed me so much by bringing you into my life and I look forward to the rest of my life with you with joy & excitement. Thanks for t. I love you!

two years

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

Happy Anniversary girl!! I loved seeing these beautiful pictures of you and your hubby!

By the way, I've got a sweet anniversary present for you two here: http://www.sandyalamode.com/2010/06/29/csn-stores-60-gift-certificate-giveaway-winner/

missy pig said...

happy anniversary!!! both of you are so lucky to have each other ^o^
you're photographer is talented

jozen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! i love these photos! my fave is the one with the red door.

thanks for sharing :)