Friday, July 9, 2010
fill in the blank Friday
1. My favorite thing about this week has been reading a book a day. The lack of television really makes you find other ways to entertain yourself.
2. The weather this week has been very hot. I haven't been outside much but my house gets up to 83 when I leave it w/o AC so... it's hot.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my new workout DVD. I'm excited to get started on it today!
4. The last movie I saw was Hot Tub Time Machine? Or was it Toy Story 3? The former was regretful and the latter was wonderful.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would drive an hour to go to Whole Foods and a big Trader Joes for some wholesome yummies then watch a movie. ...Actually this is my plan for the day.
6. As a teenager I was a very good daughter. If I have a daughter someday, I hope she's like me when she's a teenager. She would be very easy to handle. I had nothing to be really unhappy about: family was always great, school was good, friends were cool, church was fun, etc.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with a Korean pop star. I used to want to be one you know and I even auditioned.
Join in here!