Friday, July 30, 2010

fill in the blank Friday

my home.

1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is pray with Tare.

2.  When I can't sleep I just keep trying anyway. Eventually it'll work.

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is check my temperature and check the time.

4.  When I'm tired I am clearly looking and acting tired. I suddenly get dark circles under my eyes down my cheeks and I can't focus. I usually head right in for a nap.

5.  My dream bedroom would be pretty much like the one I have now except maybe with a canopy? Or I really like having the bed at an angle and not right up against a wall, kinda in the corner. I love the colors in my bedroom now (white, gray, blue) but I could really go for just all white too.

6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in Colorado at my parent's house so my mom can make me food. :D

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was my high school days when I used to sleep like 13 hrs at a time on the weekends. But it was making up for IB, that's like only a couple hours of sleep a night! I bet that's why I'm short.

8.  I sleep on my right side although I'm trying to even it out with my left side. My face is seriously slimmer on the right because I've slept on it so much.

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear a shirt.

10.  My bedtime is usually anywhere from 9:30pm to 11:30pm.

Join in here!

1 comment:

Nicole Bingham said...

Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana