Saturday, July 3, 2010

Seattle

I really enjoyed our stay at Hotel 1000 in downtown Seattle. The rooms were great, the restaurant was great, service was great---I guess it's worth the price. ;)

lobby
They offered us a glass of champagne upon arrival and check-in was a breeze.

Since I already shared some cell phone pix of the room, here are some details that I loved:

hotel room
This sink was so cool. So cool that I didn't know how to use it at first. I really love the shape of the faucet!

hotel room
Do you know what's cool about the bathtub? Look closely and see the water falling from the ceiling!

bath from the ceiling
rubber duckie

left view
This is the view on the left side; the right side was more ocean.

happy anniversary

sunset in progress
The sun set at 9:10 pm.
sunset in progress


breakfast in bed
I must have been really excited about eating breakfast (I was!) because this picture is so generic yet so out of focus. LOL.

So, across the way from our hotel is another tall building which I'm guessing is apartments. We look out in the morning and see this.
Window washer
Are you seeing what we saw? Look for the man in blue.
Window washer
He was washing his windows while hanging from his balcony which is on the top floor of this tall building. We said he must really want his windows to be clean because that's some dangerous stuff.

Will be back later with pictures from Pike Place Market! <3

3 comments:

missy pig said...

:O RUBBER DUCKY

qhfk said...

you're lucky i want to move to seattle so you can come visit me. i know. i'm really awesome. what's up with that guy. puhaha.

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww that's soo awesome you went to seattle for your anniversary! i LOVE that bathtub, SO COOL!