Friday, August 20, 2010
10 things you may not know about me
1. I used to record myself singing when I was in MS-HS for fun. I was actually pretty popular on Soundclick and soompi. It used to be all I did and now I don't do it at all.
2. I used to be a Music Industry Studies major my freshman year of college. It was 99% male guitar or drum players in their own bands with greasy hair and I didn't like Music Business so I transferred.
3. "Tare" is not my husband's real life name. It's a nickname I gave him IRL when we started dating and I started using it on my blog just because. :)
4. I took piano lessons since I was three years old until I was a senior in high school.
5. I wore glasses from 2nd to 8th grade. I had braces sometime in there too.
6. I enjoy dancing but I don't dance. I just can't let go and do it in front of other people but I can do the wave man.
7. I crack my knuckles. And toes and wrists and ankles and neck.
8. I used to have uneven eyes. One had the fold and one didn't. One Christmas after some time using tape & glue, it magically appeared and stayed that way. I still think of it as God's gift to me that Christmas.
9. When I doodle, I avoid drawing six of anything. I always make it seven.
10. I always throw out food past its expiration date. If I feel weird about it, I throw it out too.