Thursday, August 19, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp: Day 13

Finally I'm at the last prompt!

CBC:013
{Smile - I can't help but smile when I look down and know there's a life growing inside of me.}

Other things that make me smile...

Couple pictures
We finally put up our pictures on the walls. I love seeing them as I walk around my house. It's like a mini gallery with the lights in one hallway.

Happy things
I love my new panda duffle bag! & I drink banana milk every morning ♥ tastes like happy.

Oh, and I have to add the packages I just received! Three in one day, yeah!

My new *emera quilted camera bag (early birthday present from Tare), ASOS order, & free 1GB Creative mp3 player.

What makes you smile?

3 comments:

Cat Song said...

awww for some reason the photos won't show on my work computer :( i think its all flickr photos because other blogs flickr photos are also coming up blank :(

Leslie said...

What sizes are the pictures in your hallway?

hana said...

Leslie, they are 16x20".