Friday, August 6, 2010

fill in the blank Friday


{Recent dishes I've cooked... 1. spicy chicken stew with potatoes... 2. soft tofu stew... 3. choong-mu kimbap with spicy squid}

1. Today for breakfast I ate Frosted cheerios with Lactaid. mm yummy. I plan on having a hamburger for brunch before lunch at 1pm.

2.  My go to/never fail recipe ... I still don't have one because I keep trying different recipes and haven't found something of my own. Maybe meatloaf? Maybe spicy chicken stew (dakdoritang)? Maybe soft tofu stew (soondubu)? I'll find one. I have a few for bread (honey french bread) and cookies.

3.  Something I eat that other people think is weird is probably something like soondae or pig's feet. I don't eat anything particularly weird. I'm sorry, this is not turning out to be very interesting LOL.

4.  My worst cooking disaster ever was spilling uncooked rice all over my kitchen floor. I've done that twice now.. once in a small apt kitchen and once in this house where the kitchen floors go on forever. I still see rice in corners! Other than that I've been lucky :)

5.  If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be sweet cream from Coldstone. Creamy and slightly sweet!

6.  One food I hate and avoid at all costs is cilantro. I hate it with a passion. ihatecilantro.com

7.  What is your favorite meal?  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I think I prefer lunch. It's always fun to go out for lunch since it is a little bit more cost friendly than dinner and has lighter/smaller portions. I feel like I can eat a lot more for lunch and not feel as fat as if I ate more during dinner.

Join in here!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

such a cute post! you're such a chef! ;)

Jihee said...

i'm so jealous of jeff. hahaha you always make my favorite foods!! & jealous of bora who will be there next week! haha. have you been craving weird foods?

hana said...

Jihee- I actually went a couple weeks eating out like every single meal. LOL. I just started cooking again cuz I felt bad. -_-; Nope, no weird food cravings yet but there have been some late night runs to get some food for me!

Kattrina said...

That spicy chicken and potatoes looks amazing - is it hard to make? My hubs LOVES spicy food!

hana said...

@Kattrina - It's not hard at all but it does take some time for the sauce to cook down. I will probably share the recipe sometime soon. :)

Sojo said...

yes! please post a recipe!! your meals look amazing :D

Starry said...

I hate Coriander/Cilantro too. I hate when you go out to eat and they put it all over your plate like how they used to with parsley!

I'd love that recipe too. BC loves spicy food but I rarely cook...

Amanda said...

Ooh, I haven't been to Coldstone in forever! I always order the sinless sweet cream, but then load it up with other stuff so it's really not that sinless, ha!