Monday, August 30, 2010

No. 23

My husband is so sweet. I woke up to the most beautiful bouquet of roses in the morning. I've never received over a hundred roses before! He definitely knows how to make me feel special. ♥





Birthday flowers

To preserve them we divided them up to decorate three rooms: the kitchen, master bedroom, and guest bedroom.




Birthday flowers

I love that I'll have them around the house for me to look at and remember.



We went to church, had a very short last day with the babies, I took a nap, then it was time to meet the midwife.
I loved her but we'll have to wait on insurance matters to decide for sure so I'm praying we'll get the coverage. Please pray with us!
We had baked sushi rolls + udon for dinner then had a short&sweet candelit party and watched The Business of Being Born.
We didn't go anywhere or do anything special, but I sure felt like it was a special weekend.

7 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

happy birthday hun!!! oh my goodness! that's a lot of beautiful roses!! what a sweet husband!

audrey said...

Happy Birthday! (:

cat song said...

oh wow! as tall as u! :)

Hika said...

Happy Birthday ~ =3
The roses are soo pretty!!

Stephanie {Momma's Soapbox} said...

Those roses are beautiful! Good job hubby! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

OMG that is the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen... u'r one lucky girl! ;)
xxx

P.S: I'm having a giveaway that I think you'll love... ;) come and check it out!
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-blog-design-ihod-giveaway.html

Ji Hee said...

awww that's so cute & romantic!!! <3

& I'm glad you got the card!!!