Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Spirit



Last night was community group dinner night at our place and it's a potluck. One of the members brought the cutest dessert (he is quite creative and a great cook too).

 
 


A pumpkin patch! He used crushed oreos for dirt, chocolate and funfetti cupcakes as pumpkins, dots as stems, and sour belts as leaves. It was delicious!

I've been on the hunt for costumes for a costume party and I was coming up with blank and almost gave up on going. If you search "halloween costumes for pregnant women" you will get pretty much the same list over and over again:
-pregnant nun
-pregnant cheerleader or prom queen
-draw a pumpkin (or any other round object) on your belly and be a farmer
-be an oven with a bun inside and husband can be the baker
-draw a baby peeking out on your stomach (uh... creepy??)

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing any on this list. I know... I lack humor.
But I found these instead!


Kigurumi costumes/PJ's! I've always wanted one but never got around to getting it.
I'm going to be the black cat and Tare is the skeleton. (Honestly I wanted the panda but it's sold out. :( People know pandas are the best.)
Cushzilla.com is located in California so I'm assured it will arrive before Halloween and I think it looks so wonderfully cute and comfortable, I will love wearing it even with a bump!

What are your plans for Halloween? Are you dressing up?

1 comment:

cat song said...

those costumes are cute! perfect for you when you are and aren't preggers!

and wowww i wish i were that creative! i just make food, i should start to make pretty food :)