Wednesday, November 17, 2010

20 Questions

   1. Sweet or Savoury?
   2. Dresses or Jeans?
   3. House or Apartment?
   4. Shop Online or Offline?
   5. DVDs or Downloads?
   6. Cocktails or Juice?
   7. Chocolate or Strawberry?
   8. Laptop or PC?
   9. Magazines or Newspapers?
  10. Facebook or Twitter?
  11. CDs or MP3s?
  12. Kids or Pets?
  13. Macaron or Cupcakes?
  14. Walk or Run?
  15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?
  16. Market or Supermarket?
  17. Sourdough or Grainy?
  18. Heels or Flats?
  19. Late nights or Not?
  20. Coffee or Tea?


20 questions from Meet Me At Mike's (seen at Hazelnuts).

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

1. Sweet please! I've been craving sweets recently so I indulge in rich hot chocolate, Drumstick ice cream, pullaway bread, shikhye, white chocolate mocha, and Dole peach cups. I need to curb my sugar intake.
2. Dresses because they're not restricting and they're an all-in-one outfit. I want more!
3. House for sure! I love having my own home and having a permanent address. The only thing better at an apartment is the community swimming pool... maybe we'll add one in a few years in our backyard!
4. I love shopping online! So much more variety and availability online.
5. We don't even have regular TV anymore because we get everything we enjoy watching by downloading. I own zero DVDs because I rarely re-watch things.
6. I've been drinking grape juice the past couple of months like a habit. It's my favorite!
7. I would prefer fresh strawberries to chocolate but if it's a milkshake, I prefer chocolate.
8. Laptop for me ever since college. Tare and I each have our own laptops which I love because it's portable and personalized. But I'm thinking our next purchase after a laptop dies is going to be a desktop!
9. Magazines but I rarely read either.
10. I like tweeting. I would feel too exposed posting the random stuff I tweet on facebook.
11. MP3s although I grew up with CDs because it's just less stuff = less clutter.
12. I'll have both!
13. French macarons pretty please <3
14. Walk. I don't even remember what it's like to run.
15. Breakfast in bed when it's not my own bed, like a hotel. I love ordering in!
16. Does this mean farmers' market vs. supermarket? If I lived near a huge farmers' market like the one in LA, I would go there instead of a supermarket but I don't so I enjoy shopping at Vons.
17. Sourdough is delicious. I love bread.
18. Flats all the way! I can't handle heels although I would love to wear them more often.
19. Not, unless I'm staying up to finish reading a book. Then I really can't help myself.
20. I love me some decaf white chocolate mocha but pregnancy tea is yummy too. I can't choose! As long as it's decaf...
 21. I'm having my first giveaway this Saturday, just so you know... ;)

4 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

Oh I love your list!

I am definitely a sweets girl, especially with a nice cappuccino. And it's ballet flats every day for me unless it's a special occasion :)

I might just have to steal this idea I love it so much!

Holly Knitlightly said...

I'm bored, so I figured I'd answer the questions! :) haha.

1. Sweet or Savoury?
Hmm, I'm going to go with savoury!
2. Dresses or Jeans?
Dresses! I just love them. So easy to get ready when you're wearing a dress!
3. House or Apartment?
A house!
4. Shop Online or Offline?
Online, for sure! I looove buying handmade items. And when you buy something online you get mail! Haha.
5. DVDs or Downloads?
Downloads, haha. DVDs are easier because I don't have to sit at the computer and watch it... but downloads.
6. Cocktails or Juice?
Juice!
7. Chocolate or Strawberry?
Mmm, strawberry.
8. Laptop or PC?
I loooove my macbook pro, but I haven't been using it lately (the top is kind of coming off the hinges! Ah.) and I would love to get and iMac...
9. Magazines or Newspapers?
Magazines. I don't like the smell of the newspaper!
10. Facebook or Twitter?
hm, I'm not sure?
11. CDs or MP3s?
Cds!
12. Kids or Pets?
I love my dog! hehe.
13. Macaron or Cupcakes?
macarons!
14. Walk or Run?
walk, hehe.
15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?
Breakfast in bed would be lovely, but I really love to go out for breakfast!
16. Market or Supermarket?
The market!
17. Sourdough or Grainy?
It kind of depends on what I'm craving!
18. Heels or Flats?
flats all the way!
19. Late nights or Not?
Late nights!
20. Coffee or Tea?
Loooove tea.

Oooh giveaway sounds awesome!

Christine said...

I totally agree with your first answer! I did one too - http://craftygeordi.blogspot.com/2010/11/20-questions.html

hana said...

@Holly Knitlightly It's so fun to read other people's answers!