1. Sweet or Savoury?
2. Dresses or Jeans?
3. House or Apartment?
4. Shop Online or Offline?
5. DVDs or Downloads?
6. Cocktails or Juice?
7. Chocolate or Strawberry?
8. Laptop or PC?
9. Magazines or Newspapers?
10. Facebook or Twitter?
11. CDs or MP3s?
12. Kids or Pets?
13. Macaron or Cupcakes?
14. Walk or Run?
15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?
16. Market or Supermarket?
17. Sourdough or Grainy?
18. Heels or Flats?
19. Late nights or Not?
20. Coffee or Tea?
20 questions from Meet Me At Mike's (seen at Hazelnuts).
♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
1. Sweet please! I've been craving sweets recently so I indulge in rich hot chocolate, Drumstick ice cream, pullaway bread, shikhye, white chocolate mocha, and Dole peach cups. I need to curb my sugar intake.
2. Dresses because they're not restricting and they're an all-in-one outfit. I want more!
3. House for sure! I love having my own home and having a permanent
address. The only thing better at an apartment is the community swimming
pool... maybe we'll add one in a few years in our backyard!
4. I love shopping online! So much more variety and availability online.
5. We don't even have regular TV anymore because we get everything we
enjoy watching by downloading. I own zero DVDs because I rarely re-watch
6. I've been drinking grape juice the past couple of months like a habit. It's my favorite!
7. I would prefer fresh strawberries to chocolate but if it's a milkshake, I prefer chocolate.
8. Laptop for me ever since college. Tare and I each have our own
laptops which I love because it's portable and personalized. But I'm
thinking our next purchase after a laptop dies is going to be a desktop!
9. Magazines but I rarely read either.
10. I like tweeting. I would feel too exposed posting the random stuff I tweet on facebook.
11. MP3s although I grew up with CDs because it's just less stuff = less clutter.
12. I'll have both!
13. French macarons pretty please <3
14. Walk. I don't even remember what it's like to run.
15. Breakfast in bed when it's not my own bed, like a hotel. I love ordering in!
16. Does this mean farmers' market vs. supermarket? If I lived near a
huge farmers' market like the one in LA, I would go there instead of a
supermarket but I don't so I enjoy shopping at Vons.
17. Sourdough is delicious. I love bread.
18. Flats all the way! I can't handle heels although I would love to wear them more often.
19. Not, unless I'm staying up to finish reading a book. Then I really can't help myself.
20. I love me some decaf white chocolate mocha but pregnancy tea is yummy too. I can't choose! As long as it's decaf...
21. I'm having my first giveaway this Saturday, just so you know... ;)