Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the cutest little sewing project

I got my sewing machine out today to do two things. One, hem my jeans. Two, make the cutest little newborn baby pants following Made By Rae's tutorial.

zzzZ Newborn Pants

It's the first thing I've sewn for little tokki! There is a bit of a mistake... but these pants are so cute and tiny, I don't think it matters! I mean, a "z" looks the same upside down right? :D
The pattern is so easy to follow, I could make hundreds of these!

I'm in a crafting groove these days, feels quite delightful.

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg this is adorable!!! great job!! :)

Michelle said...

This is too cute!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw too cute! looks great, girl!!!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Aw.... this is really really cute! One of the things I want to do before I turn 30 is to learn how to saw! :)
Thank you for joining the Ex-Presso / Blog couture giveaway! I hope you'll win! ;)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/