Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Wish List



♥ 1. KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand mixer: First on my list! It's been on my list for a while but I really want one this year! More sweets, breads, cookies, and other goodies made so much easier with faster clean-up, oh, and the fact that it's shiny and red. :)
♥ 2. Expecting by creativethursday: This print is so cute! I love the colors, I love the shape of a pregnant woman's body, and the smiling baby. It's just a happy picture of what my pregnancy has been like and I'd love to own it.
♥ 3. Secret Pocket Handwoven Loop Scarf Mint: The woven texture is so interesting to me and I love the color. Looks cozy but I wonder if it's as soft as it looks.
♥ 4. Urban Decay Naked Palette: Oh so popular it's not even in stock! I only wear neutrals in terms of eyeshadow so this palette is very appealing to me with all of its variety (shades, finish) within a limited color range. I want it but it is a bit of a splurge for me as I don't use much eye makeup besides liner & mascara.
♥ 5. Australia Luxe Collective Bedouin Short Boots: Pretty sheepskin boots in a unique style with lacing that beat Uggs any day! They cost way more than I'm willing to pay for a pair of shoes but I can still look and admire, right?
♥ 6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Iconic Dove Stud Set: I love stud earrings as I've mentioned previously, and the stars & doves make it for me with this set.
♥ 7. The Little Black Book for iPod Touch: I came across this little black book for iPhone on Etsy some time ago and I was so glad to find out they make it for the iPod Touch too. I think it's a classy little case for my little gadget that will keep it from getting scratched or collecting dust/lint from my purse since it goes everywhere with me now.

I don't expect to receive any of these for Christmas but it's fun nonetheless to do some window shopping. ;)
Do you have a Christmas wish list? How many items are on your list?

4 comments:

Kel said...

Oh that scarf looks very soft! And of course the Kitchen-Aid mixer NICE!!!

cat song said...

i love young oppa's mixer. haha i want one too :)

missy pig said...

the itouch case is so cute!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I just want ties for my hubby's car, lol. Kind of lame.