Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good Eats

Some of the many good eats I had in Colorado. I went with a list and crossed off every single one!

Dimsum
{Dimsum is one of my favorites - that is my very content expression ready to dig in!}

Melting Pot
Melting PotMelting Pot
{Melting Pot - 3 course fondue meal with my husband & my sister; I've gone to this place many times for special occasions since high school.}

Melting Pot
Melting Pot
Melting Pot
Melting Pot

Baguette de Normandie
{Pear amandine & strawberry tart from my favorite genuine French bakery - they have the best pastries and bread I've ever had!}

Pasta Pomodoro
{Pasta Pomodoro from Grand Lux Cafe}

Homemade Marshmallows
{My first go at homemade marshmallows - see the mess? Powdered sugar & corn starch get EVERYWHERE!}

Homemade Marshmallows

Thanksgiving Meal
{Thanksgiving feast prepared by my mom, grandma, myself, and cousin - it was easier putting together several sides and dessert than I thought it would be considering it was my first time helping out.}
Thanksgiving Meal

Sushi Katsu AYCE
{All you can eat sushi - mini little sushi pieces, only the tamago for me!}

Pinkberry
{My first official Pinkberry experience (I've had frozen yogurt w/ toppings before) - I've decided that after going to Yogurtland, I'd go for the latter.}

This is making me hungry all over again. Oh, why aren't you closer to me good eats?

4 comments:

cat song said...

haha where is the dimsum and pastry place? i'll check it out!!! .. mm~ fondue! <3 melting pot

Sandy a la Mode said...

ahhhhhh oh my gosh, i LOOOOOVE dim sum and am totally craving it now!!!! pinkberry is my fave tooo!!

melissa said...

love pink berry!! had it for the first time in september when i was in new york....YUM:)

Kel said...

OHH I'm jealous, I wanna try pinkberry!! But yummy food! I'm a follower!