Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm so glad to be home! It's always bittersweet leaving family behind after Thanksgiving but looking forward to sleeping in my own bed...
But after almost 20 hours of driving over the past two days, I'm tired (doing better than I expected, but I need a nap). Too tired to edit pictures to share and even include one in this post, but I'm in no hurry. :)

I just wanted to share that I'm back home safe and sound so thank you for any prayers! I thank God for his protection and provisions throughout our trip & stay in Colorado. It was very cold and snowy but it was nothing compared to the warmth of being around family.

Our little family of four is doing great and getting used to being in the 60s again! Yay California weather!

1 comment:

Holly Knitlightly said...

I'm glad you made it home safe & sound! :) Enjoy sleeping in your own bed, hehe.