Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dress me up!

I love wearing dresses. It makes me feel girly and pretty and it's so much easier to get dressed for the day because it's a whole outfit in one!
I love the dresses from Shop Ruche -- there are so many pretty dresses that are much more affordable than say... Anthropologie. :) Here are some of my favorites from their collection right now:

1. Dreaming in color lace ruffle dress in Mustard $34.99: Lace, ruffles, bow belt, mustard?! It's like the ultimate dress with all of my favorites included!
2. Please be mine floral belted dress $39.99 (out of stock): I want to wear this in the spring with boots!
3. Lilac whisper belted dress $47.99: Love the flirty floral look!
4. Embroidered gardens navy tunic dress $42.99: My favorite right now because I love navy and the beautiful embroidery.
5. Soaring over clouds denim dress $42.99 (out of stock): Looks so comfortable and perfect for lovely summer days.
6. Forever intertwined heather gray skirt $47.99 (out of stock): The knots are so cute and I love the shape of the skirt.


While we're on the subject, this is the Ribbons and Bows Silk dress from Ruche that I own but if anyone is interested, I would love to sell it! I have it in size Small and it is in brand new condition, only tried on once when I first received it. I love the dress (who doesn't love bows?) but it was an impulse buy and I don't see myself wearing it often.
It is currently selling for $68.99 on the site but I'd like to sell for just $48 shipped (I'm willing to talk about the price if you're interested though). Please leave a comment or email me if you're interested! Thanks!

5 comments:

Holly Crawford said...

Ruche is SUCH a wonderful store! I bought some items a few years ago from them, and they sent me the wrong necklace. I sent an e-mail letting them know & they sent me the one I originally ordered for free & let me keep the other one too. Great customer service!

Gina {Hiya Luv} said...

oh hana! swoon-i love all of your picks!!! :) gina

catherine said...

woo i like #1 and 4. i tried on a skirt like #6 from express and realized i didnt like it much. i bought a bandage skirt instead :)

Lapetitelydia said...

I adore dresses. I am dying to buy a few more for this spring.

Jihee said...

number 3 is my absolute favorite! that ribbon dress is so darling! if only i was a size small haha.