I love wearing dresses. It makes me feel girly and pretty and it's so much easier to get dressed for the day because it's a whole outfit in one!
I love the dresses from Shop Ruche -- there are so many pretty dresses that are much more affordable than say... Anthropologie. :) Here are some of my favorites from their collection right now:
Dreaming in color lace ruffle dress in Mustard $34.99: Lace, ruffles, bow belt, mustard?! It's like the ultimate dress with all of my favorites included!
2. Please be mine floral belted dress $39.99 (out of stock): I want to wear this in the spring with boots!
3. Lilac whisper belted dress $47.99: Love the flirty floral look!
4. Embroidered gardens navy tunic dress $42.99: My favorite right now because I love navy and the beautiful embroidery.
5. Soaring over clouds denim dress $42.99 (out of stock): Looks so comfortable and perfect for lovely summer days.
6. Forever intertwined heather gray skirt $47.99 (out of stock): The knots are so cute and I love the shape of the skirt.
While we're on the subject, this is the Ribbons and Bows Silk dress from Ruche that I own but if anyone is interested, I would love to sell it! I have it in size Small and it is in brand new condition, only tried on once when I first received it. I love the dress (who doesn't love bows?) but it was an impulse buy and I don't see myself wearing it often.
It is currently selling for $68.99 on the site but I'd like to sell for just $48 shipped (I'm willing to talk about the price if you're interested though). Please leave a comment or email me if you're interested! Thanks!