Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyday Matters #2-6

I deem Monday as Everyday Matters Day! I'll be sharing my sketches from the week and I hope you'll share some of yours with me too.

EDM #2
#2. Draw a desk lamp or other lamp.

EDM #3-6
#3. Purses, Wallets, or Bags
#4. Draw your mug or cup
#5. Draw your bed
#6. Draw your favorite well-loved object... or a childhood toy

The lamp I drew resides in our living room as a reading lamp and it's a pretty Liberty of London for Target shade in black and white.
I drew an interesting textured clutch that I do not own because I thought it would be fun to draw.
My aladdin water bottle helps keep me hydrated. I try to drink two 24-oz bottles a day at least.
My bed is overtaken by my pregnancy pillow: it is one with my body at night.
One of my favorite well-loved objects is my camera Blue. I really couldn't think of anything else I'm more attached to.

If you'd like to join the challenge, here's the link!

6 comments:

Holly Crawford said...

I love your style so much!

vivi said...

nice sketches!
i just started but who knows how long i'm going to keep up with it...

Jihee said...

Ahh your drawing are SOOO pretty! I'm so jealous. I love love love doing this. I'm trying to keep myself from doing multiple days!

SaharasHeart said...

I would love to share mine but I never make one!!..I love yours by the way!;^P

Laura said...

Love your drawings. I might try this challenge, too. :)

Antoinette said...

Absolutely gorgeous! you inspire me.

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com