Monday, January 24, 2011

Everyday Matters #7-13

EDM #7-13

7. Draw a bottle, jar or tin from the kitchen
8. Draw your watch or other piece of jewelry
9. Draw a bit of “organized chaos” - your messy desk, your table stacked with books, etc.
10. Draw your hand or hands (or someone elses if you like)
11. Draw your glasses or sunglasses
12. Draw what you ate for dinner
13. Draw your telephone (land line, cell, old-fashioned?)

I love juice. My current favorite is Snapple All Natural Fruit Punch but it is hard to find at the grocery store.
My favorite stud earrings from Express. Subtle but adds a bit of sparkle, just my style.
My living room table is filled with games and books and papers. I love that extra space to keep the top nice and clear.
My hand: somewhat big palms with long fingers. A bit puffy these days so I can't wear my rings.
I prefer contacts to glasses. I wore glasses from 2nd-8th grade.
Last night I had chadolbaegi (thinly sliced beef) with red-leaf lettuce, perilla leaves, pickled garlic, and ssamjang. oh yes party in my mouth.
My telephone. Tare wants to switch to iPhone when they come out with new version in June. I worry what will happen to my iPod Touch.

I have to add that I drew all of this last night. I was a procrastinator last week and kept pushing it off. I didn't force myself to draw all of this though, it was fine to do it all at once when I felt like doing it. So if you feel like skipping a day or two or drawing several in a day, go for it!

If you'd like to draw a little something everyday, click here and draw on!

4 comments:

chie said...

this is so cute! you are much better drawer than me.. i can only draw stick figures! lol

btw about the maternity dress, i have the material so it's available on made to order (will take 1 wk for production). send me an email if you are interested! :)

hanamik said...

yes. he wants to text in Korean silly Jeff. we really only need one between us but I guess if he really wants to I don't care. Maybe I would sell the touch. Inquire for the price in a few months LOL

Bora said...

Give me ipod touch? hehe jk. He wants to switch both of you to iphone?

Jihee said...

haha oh my gosh, i totally did the same thing and sat down today and drew about 6 days worth! haha.

Everything looks so clean and pretty! Mines all over the place.

Oh, and ever since I got my iPhone, my iPod has not been touched in a very very long time. I feel bad for it... maybe I'll use that tomorrow... haha