Friday, January 28, 2011

tokki watch: 34w

34 weeks
~12.8 in.

People have been asking me if I'm ready to be done being pregnant these days. I guess I am looking pretty due? ;)
I wonder if they expect me to very enthusiastic about being over it, but actually I'm not in a hurry just yet. Pregnancy has been so good to me and I love it!
I'm cherishing every moment that I have left, even being double-chinned teehee.

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

My plans for the weekend include seeing the chiropractor, lazing around with my husband, going out to dinner with a nice couple who work with Tare, and having another Dominion game night with some friends! It feels like we're trying to fit in as many game nights and outings as possible these days! It's busy and fun.

How are you spending your weekend? Whatever you're up to, I hope it is just lovely.

5 comments:

Chieduncan said...

So glad to see your pregnancy is going well!

6 more wks to go:)

Cbean1954 said...

your 'bump' is growing. the last month can be so miserable. you can't get comfy, you can't see your toes, you can't help but waddle, etc. lol. you look adorable. oh, yeah, shaving your legs is no longer possible either! lol.

Jihee said...

Stop growing 하나 언니! I'm scared you're going to fall over! haha. You're getting so big! You look pretty as always! hehe ♥♥♥

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

girl, you look amazing! love these pictures!! you'll def treasure these. :)

alely said...

enjoy these last few weeks with the little on inside you. i miss those days!