Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Camera Love

Camera Love

These are new items for my shop that I made before baby came. I was excited when I came across this Echino Camera fabric in several different colors because the print is the perfect size for my LCP's and it makes it more obvious what the pocket is for. Also, instead of using ribbon, I crocheted the straps in matching colors with the embroidery.


Thank you for your kind words about baby's arrival. I feel like there is so much to share but I'm not sure where to start... All I can say is that I have an overwhelming love for this little person that is half of me and half of my husband. He is so amazing and I'm still trying to get used to my mommy identity. I can't believe it's already been a week!

6 comments:

vivi said...

cute! and watch a matching pattern
hope you and family are doing well!

Mariana Takagui said...

In June my daughter will be two years! Time flies after baby is born... I loved the camera love purple ^^

Kalanicut said...

I love these. They are so darling. I have been wanting one and trying to decide which seemed most me. I think these are my favorite so far. You did such a fantastic job to make these so charming.

Jenjen said...

The camera design on the fabric looks soo cool, it would be neat to see clothing using that fabric ^^ Your baby is very cute!

Michelle-esque said...

OMG This is so adorable! I love this so very very much! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg these are sooo cute!! and how cute to use camera fabric, perfect!!