Today I'd love to share some yummy snacks I've been eating in case you ever have a case of the munchies and need a few recommendations. ;)
I've been more natural-minded in the past few years and even more so after finding out I was pregnant. These are all natural products with short ingredient lists that are all recognizable and taste deeelicious!
1. Recharge: Delicious sports drink in several flavors. I've only tried the Green Apple so far but I love love love it and I plan on using this drink as "laborade."
2. Mom's Best Naturals Mallow-Oats: I've been eating lots of cereal because it helps me drink my milk for the day. I wasn't sure if it would be good when I first picked it out at the store (the packaging just isn't as flashy as Lucky Charms ya know) but I absolutely love it! I like that the oats aren't too sweet and neither are the little marshmallows which are naturally colored with blueberry, pumpkin, and carrot concentrates.
3. Popcorn Indiana Cinnamon Sugar Kettle Corn: I just picked this up a few nights ago on a late night Walmart run when I was craving caramel popcorn. I couldn't find any so I settled for cinnamon sugar and I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. It's just sweet enough with a hint of cinnamon, not overpowering like I expected.
4. So Delicious Coconut Milk Minis Banana Split Sandwiches: OH MY YUM! They're the perfect size, 100 calories, with a coconut note behind the chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavors. Great little dessert that doesn't feel like too much!
5. Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies: I don't usually like packaged cookies but I cannot help but inhale these! This one is dangerous to have around when you're alone, you end up grabbing one again and again and again. I think I had six the first time without even thinking about it (oops). There are lots of chocolate chunks in this crunchy cookie and they're the perfect amount of semi-sweet so you don't get sick of them like other cookies. SO GOOD! (Try their lemon cookies too!)
6. Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Tea: I suppose this one is just for mama-to-be's---I've been drinking this tea since the beginning of my pregnancy. I prefer this brand to others because the others were too strong in certain flavors that I didn't enjoy but this one is well-balanced and I love the spearmint. I add some organic cane sugar or honey to sweeten it up a little bit and it's perfect to satiate my sweet tooth most of the time. I love tea so it's great that this one is available caffeine-free and good to me and baby.
What snacks do you enjoy? (No, it doesn't need to be natural! I'm always up for some Cheetos or Oreos when the craving hits.)