Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mommy Essentials


01. iPod Touch + Baby Connect App: Couldn't live without it! Perfect size to hold in hand during nursing & the app keeps track of diaper+nursing times (and so much more) which is wonderful when I'm in a daze in the middle of the night.
02. My Brest Friend
03. Target Gilligan & O'Malley Nursing Tank
04. Babyette Superwide Ring Sling
05. Cantaloop Nursing Bra
06. Snuggy Baby Wrap
07. Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Recovery Bath Herbs: This stuff helps heal those sensitive parts after childbirth and I brought tokki into the bath with me to help his umbilical cord fall off (took six days) & heal his belly button. He absolutely loves the water!
08. Grandma: The most important of this list! My mom has been here since the 19th and it's been wonderful to have her here to take care of me so I can take care of my baby. I've been eating delicious meals three times a day with lots of healthy snacks in between all prepared by my mom and she's the reason I can take naps and shower. ;) Thank you Umma!

5 comments:

hanamik said...

I'm sure she would GLADLY! The way my mom's eyes light up when she's holding the baby is just amazing. I'm so so grateful she's here with me right now!

hanamik said...

I did a home birth so I didn't have to pack anything. :) Wow, a full month! That will be so great for you~ grandparents are the best!!

Michelle-esque said...

You are so very lucky to have a mother at your side as you tend to your own! :) I wonder if my mom would do that if I have children one day. ^^

Sonja said...

you look so happy and complete :) I'll have to try out that nursing tank for sure! what all did you pack in your hospital bag?? So glad your momma is there to help out! (I'm very thankful my parents will both be here for a month after the baby comes :D) Hope you and your family are well!!

Alycia said...

aww! glad you have your mom to help you. i know i would want my mom to be there too :)