Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

I'm linking up to yellow songbird's saturday snapshot!



This photo was taken two weeks ago while my mom was still here. She stayed with us for two weeks and it was so nice to have her take care of us. She passed the baton to my grandparents and dad who arrived a week and a half ago (and left early Wednesday morning). It made me so happy to see the three of them interact with tokki and coo over his every move and sound. I loved having three four generations under one roof! I miss all of my family and can't wait until the next visit (hopefully in May for tokki's 100 days)! 

Today the in-laws are coming for the weekend, the last round of family visits!

5 comments:

hanamik said...

oh! you're right it would be four!! better edit :)

Jenn said...

Would this be four generations or three? Beautiful family photo!!!

kel said...

seeing this photo made me smile! congrats again, what a wonderful helpful family you have!

kim davis said...

love when parents come to visit! :) thanks for linking up!

Virginia said...

What a sweet picture!