Friday, March 18, 2011

tokki watch: four weeks

Four Weeks
wearing my o baby kimono shirt + handmade newborn pants

tokki is growing too fast. I heard this would happen but I didn't really believe it. He's already trying to hold his head up on his own and still nursing like a champ. tokki is such a good baby when we're out and about in our sling! Baby boy gets all the attention. ;)

little luke
inspired by heidi hope photography - really hope it's not stealing because i just loved the idea for a mosaic of lovable baby parts!

three two one

2 comments:

Amy Stewart said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was a while ago. Sorry it took me so long to stop by! As you know... it gets busy being a new mommy. Congrats to you on your little one. Aren't they so fun?!?!

Jenn said...

He get more adorable by the day ^^ I like this mosaic!!