Monday, April 18, 2011

a moment to myself

After nursing tokki and laying him back down to sleep, I noticed light coming in through the window. I stepped outside to the patio after peeking out the window because this is what I saw...

moonlit night

A beautiful moonlit night! This iTouch photo doesn't capture how bright it was, even the grass on the ground was visible.
I took some time taking it all in, reveling in the beauty, and felt so refreshed by the breeze and peacefulness of the night. It was a lovely moment that was all mine, just me and God.

moonlit night

8 comments:

Michelle-esque said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! :)

ilene said...

i can still tell how pretty it is. really so stunning!

vivi said...

i love those quiet moments that are so valuable in our hectic days

Sandy a la Mode said...

such beautiful pics sweetie!! don't you love the beauty of nature?

Bora Yu said...

so pretty... i like it. why didn't you post tokki's week 8 on here, but on xanga?

hanamik said...

hm I checked and I guess I didn't publish it, it was still a draft. harhar.

Helen Zuo said...

Just randomly bumped into your blog, and it is so sweet. It makes me so happy to find other bloggers who have a passion for God! And your adorable boy is so precious. :)

hanamik said...

Thank you Helen! :)