Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pinkberry

Pinkberry

On the way home from Torrance last weekend, we stopped by pinkberry for dessert after lunch. It's always a treat because we don't have one where I live although I really wish we did. I've been eating all kinds of yogurt (smoothie, organic plain, Korean style) these days to combat a bit of possible thrush in baby and frozen is the best! I'm totally craving it again!

Pinkberry

Because I'm avoiding too much sugar, we got the original with strawberries, mango, honeydew melon, kiwi & honey! It was my first time getting honey as a topping and it's so delicious. I love how it freezes and melts again in your mouth. What's your favorite pinkberry combination? Share with me so I can try it out next time!

& because he's so cute and I can't resist this face...

hooom
(He was a little unhappy but calmed down and fell asleep holding my hand. *melt*)

9 comments:

catherine said...

i've never tried honey as topping either! yummm!!!

my favorite used to be coconut with pumpkin spice granola and dark chocolate crisps.. they discontinued coconut.. :(

nowadays, green tea with brownie bites or original with pomegranate and dark chocolate crisps..
but most of the time no toppings :)

Jihee said...

yumm honey sounds amazing! i have to try it one day! they have pinkberry in colorado now but i still haven't gone to it!

my favorite combo is the original with mango & mochi! yumm....

Audrey said...

Yaaay! I loove pinkberry!

You should try the Blueberry, granola,& raspberry combo, with a sprinkle of dark chocolate. it's delicious! & what a QT baby!!

vivi said...

aww so adorable!
I prefer Red Mango, although I do love Pinkberry's interior design more. I'm pretty simple when it comes to frozen yogurt, and just put strawberries :D

hanamik said...

aw man I wanted to try coconut! green tea sounds so delicious~ wish they had coffee flavor like yogurtland.

hanamik said...

Hm I wonder if red bean frozen yogurt would taste good... then it'd be like a yogurt version of pahtbingsoo with toppings!! hehe your mochi topping made me think of it.

hanamik said...

ooh that sounds like it would be a really good breakfast!! yum! (and thank you :))

hanamik said...

I haven't been to Red Mango! Is there a difference that makes you prefer Red Mango?

vivi said...

yes, red mango's yogurt is sweeter while pinkberry has a more tart taste. It just depends on the person :)