Friday, April 15, 2011

tokki watch: eight weeks

Hi Spring!

WooHyun,

Happy two months! You're over 12 pounds now and sometimes I think your cheeks might just burst, so chubby! You're starting to hold your head up more during tummy time and finding your hand to suck on when it's near your mouth. You're the calmest baby, only fussing when you're letting us know you need something. If all babies are like you, I want a lot! Although we'll wait a few years before the next one... ;)

Mommy & Daddy feel a lot more comfortable going out with you so we've been out more often which is fun and different. Everyone wants to take a peek at you and I have to say, I kinda like the attention because I love showing you off! We can't wait to take you to the beach next weekend so you can feel the ocean breeze and see the pretty waves. Mommy will eat lots of good food for you!

Eight Weeks

6 comments:

Jihee said...

Ahhh I can't take it!! Luke is SOOO cute!!!!!

Kel said...

he is adorable! He's getting so big too :)

Bora Yu said...

He looks so much like you in the first picture. Makes me feel like I'm looking through your baby pictures again. <3 send him to me. thanks.

hanamik said...

I might send Aji to you because she is a party pooper. but unless you wanna breastfeed, you no get baby. kekeke.

Jenn said...

Cute and chill =) Good to see him healthy! You`re a wonderful mother ^_^

Bora Yu said...

do it. send me aji! um.. can you just airmail some pumped milk? then you know.. everything else is good. :)