Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do you see what I see?

Hummingbird Sighting
This is the view from our parked car at a Starbucks parking lot. Do you see what I see?
Peer closely... can you make out a little something amongst the leaves?
As I was waiting for Tare to get the new mocha coconut frappuccino (which by the way is way too sweet) I made out a little bird in a little nest. More specifically,

Hummingbird Sighting
a hummingbird!
It was too cute hanging out in its nest while the wind was a-blowin' and the branches were a-swayin'.
I've never seen a hummingbird still, let alone in its nest! Once again amazed by the details in nature :)

2 comments:

Wiwianism said...

wow that's a sweet find! But I wouldn't be able to tell it's a hummingbird...
half-off during Starbuck's happy hour FTW :)

Kel said...

aww, that is soo adorable!