Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Eats at Newport Beach

*not pictured: Capital Seafood Restaurant (dim sum), Ajisen Ramen, pinkberry, Lollicup, BCD Tofu House

True Food
True Food
True Food
True Food
true food kitchen.
caramelized onion tart smoked garlic, black fig,  & gorgonzola. (I love it I want more!)
wild ahi sliders wasabi aioli, radish, avocado, & cucumber with tuscan kale salad lemon parmesan bread crumbs. (fresh and so delicious! I really enjoyed the salad because of the lemon.)

The Crab Cooker
The Crab Cooker
The Crab Cooker
The Crab Cooker
the crab cooker.
clam chowder world's best. (um, definitely not the best and not worth waiting for in my opinion. white > red)
combination plate shrimp, scallops, & choice cuts of fish on a skewer romano potatoes & cole slaw. (sides were plain for me but the seafood was yummy!)

Pain du Monde
Pain du Monde
Pain du Monde
Pain du Monde
Pain du Monde
Pain du Monde
pain du monde bakery. (the best breakfast I've had in a long time! so filling and the croissant was melt-in-your-mouth scrumptious.)
mango chicken natural chicken with organic mixed greens, mango, cabbage, carrots, jicama, cucumber, scallions, mint leaves, noodles, tossed in Thai peanut dressing.
poached eggs fresh croissant topped with smoked ham, two eggs, grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
hot chocolate & latte.
almond twist & chocolate chip cookie.

5 comments:

Susan Kang said...

wow... the food looks great! I live in los angeles, but have never been to Newport beach.. I must plan a visit soon with my family! You have a hansome little one :)

Kel said...

oh my goodness, those picks made me drool! haha. Tokki is adorable!!!

Info said...

you are making me so hungry! You have a beautiful family.

Jihee said...

My mouth is watering! haha. Everything looks SOOO good.

That picture of Luke cracks me up! He's just so adorable!

vivi said...

SEAFOOD <3
tokki is getting adorable each day. soon enough, he'll be having his own dish right next to you guys!